this is me...

this is me...
it's a cartoon, because i'm drawn much hotter than if you saw me not drawn.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

IN NEED OF HELP...in a BIG way!!!

So, many of you may know that my life has been a whirlwind for a couple of years...well, it's not stopping here.  Things have gotten pretty crazy and I am in NEED of 2 THINGS:


FIRST....
Our childcare arrangements have recently changed...we have been a little spoiled by having a dear friend come to our house on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  However, this friend got a new full time job...(YAY!) but, that means we need to adjust.  I have childcare in place through the end of OCTOBER.  But, here is the need...Either/OR:

  • Someone to watch our kids from 2:15pm-4:30pm on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays.  You could either come to our house and watch them there or I will bring them to your house if that's more convenient...and for the most part, this is their NAP TIME. 

If you can only do ONE of these days, you have no idea what a help this would be.

SECOND...
How could you not want to spend some time with these CUTE BABIES?!
GOOD NEWS!  I got the call that my insurance has approved my gastric sleeve surgery.  It will be TUESDAY, OCT. 26th.  I will be in the hospital for 2-3 days.  This is something that will give me the opportunity to regain health and quality of life that I have been lacking.  I was diagnosed as a diabetic in my pregnancies and suffer from chronic hypertension [high blood pressure].  This surgery will allow me the reduction of BMI that can significantly reduce or RESOLVE my diabetes and high blood pressure COMPLETELY.

Because I am going to be in the hospital for 2-3 days, I am in need of help with my children.  Chris is still working out what days he might be able to take off from work [if any]...and will need help while I am in the hospital.  Also, I will have a weight lifting restriction for weeks 1 and 2 following my surgery.  I cannot lift anything OVER 15 pounds.  So, when I am home from the hospital, I will need help those weeks, too, considering my children are both over 15 pounds. 

Please comment if you are willing and able to help any of these times.  This is a season that I feel called to go through and have seen my church family BE the church.  I have been BLESSED beyond what I can repay or offer any of you. And, here I find myself in need once again so that I can be the best me for my family and what I ultimately see being for the glory of my God.

If you cannot help physically, I sure would appreciate your prayers, too. There have been times where I have walked through life only because of the prayers of my friends...my family...my brothers and sisters in Christ.

THANKS for reading.
THANKS for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment