this is me...

this is me...
it's a cartoon, because i'm drawn much hotter than if you saw me not drawn.

Friday, October 29, 2010

3 days removed from the blade

Yep, I am 3 days removed from surgery and doing well.  I just wanted to say thank you to all of my awesome friends that are loving on my babies and helping out during this time of recovery.  I am restricted to lift no more than 15 pounds for the next to weeks.  However, both my babies are over 15 pounds.  So, many of you have offered to jump in and care for these awesome kids.  Thanks so much...gratitude cannot be expressed fully in a blog...but, you know who you are and you must know how much I love you all.

As for my health, I am feeling pretty well.  Pray that I can continue to get 64 oz. of fluid down each day and my protein shakes [included in the 64 oz.].  Also, pray that I stay strong.  Being on a liquid diet for this week and the next days is going to drain some energy.

Thanks, friends...

Much love,
Candace

1 comment:

  1. Candace, I LOVE what God is doing in your life through all of this. I love that you are being transparent and allowing HIM to work! So glad that I am able to be there with you on this journey. Let me know how I can help. I am sorry that I can't physically be there to help with the kids but I am definitely praying for you! I love you a lot!

    ReplyDelete