this is me...

this is me...
it's a cartoon, because i'm drawn much hotter than if you saw me not drawn.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

What a Fat Girl Wants...

...surprisingly is not more food.  although, chuy's big as your face burritos and jack in the box tacos are awesome in their own right.  she wants what every other woman in the world wants.  to be loved.  to have a happy family.  to be good enough...

i have to ask myself...good enough for WHAT?  or is it WHO?

before you get hung up on whether it's right for me to refer to someone as fat, think deeper.
get hung up on why we crave so insatiably to be good...
and ever more disturbing...
good.  e. nuff.

any body else tired of trying so hard?  i want to be like my God...of which I am still learning of and knowing better each day.  but i want something more than just being good enough to impress Him.  the more i know of Him, He's not the kind that's impressed too easily or is looking to be.  as a matter of fact, He's the ONE who's trying to make the impression...

His HOLY impression on me.
so that i won't be straining for good enough...
but, that i'll be obtaining His good.

No comments:

Post a Comment