this is me...

this is me...
it's a cartoon, because i'm drawn much hotter than if you saw me not drawn.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Let ME Help...

You ever have one of THOSE days? You know, when nothing seems to go right? My daughter taught me a lesson today.

I know. Shocking.

I was watching her try to learn how to stack blocks. Simple enough for me. You put one on top the other; balance it; voilĂ ! Done. Move on.

However, I watched her FREAK out in a whiny cry every time she couldn't get the balance part. I was so empathetic towards her.

I've been there.
Tried to figure out something new.
Can't. Do. It.
Paused.
Slowly lost my ever loving mind.
Threw whatever I was working on.
Cussed silently underneath my breath.
Then. Tried. Again.

I wonder how many times God is looking at my life and my tantrums.

I wonder how many times He's saying,

"it'd be so much easier if you'd let ME help."

Thanks, Cadee-Bug for a lesson that keeps me on my knees begging for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment